You want to know how to get rid of cellulite but one of the most frustrating things is finding good information that will actually help you do it. Below is a list of 12 blogs that can tell you how to get rid of cellulite. All of them have some key information and between the lot of them you should almost touch every key item in the battle against the orange peel look. It’s a combination of little things that lead to success.
The Ultimate Blog List For Battling Cellulite
We’ve cut through all the confusion for you. Here are the best blogs you can find that give you the straight goods on getting rid of cellulite for good. These are in no particular order, rather it would be good to read them all to get a really good sense of what you need to do to get smooth legs.
1. Skye Taylor wrote and excellent blog for FitnessRXWomen.com touching on the need to address nutrition, strength training, cardio, and methods of stress reduction (e.g. yoga) to ultimately overcome any bad genetics you may have. It can be done and this article gives the straight goods.
2. Joe Dowdell tells Shape.com that strength training plus HIIT (high intensity intermittent training), plus good nutrition, good sleep, good hydration are all must’s if you want to get those smooth toned legs you want and we couldn’t agree more.
3. Paul Eastwood puts together an excellent piece in Bodybuilding.com detailing the treatments available and what they really do (and don’t do). This is a little on the scientific side but if you want to really understand how to get rid of cellulite and if any of those pills, potions, or treatments work, this is a must-read.
4. Angelo Poli in HuffingtonPost.com really touches on the importance of intense exercise as well as eating clean. Intense exercise will move you towards the kind of hormonal balance that melts cellulite for good.
5. The Oxygen Team at OxygenMag.com set of easy tips to put you on the path to great legs. If you want the cliff notes on what to do this is a good place to start your research.
6. Jenny Sugar over at FitSugar.com touches on many factors (hydration, rest, nutrition, cardio, and toning) you need to address and this is a good blog for people who have been inactive for some time.
7. Jessica Matthews explains in Shape.com that sure there are expensive treatments, but exercise and nutrition is the easiest and most assured way of seeing big changes that last permanently.
9. Valerie Monroe over at Oprah.com gives you a good history of cellulite and good perspective on the various treatments available. Keep in mind that there is a multi-billion-dollar industry that survives on the insecurity and vanity of women fighting cellulite (which is roughly 90% of people).
10. Dr. Mercola describes in his fitness blog Fitness.Mercola.com how intermittent fasting can really help get you lean. He goes on to describe why HIIT helps burn fat so much better than other forms of cardio. Finally, he touches on something called “acceleration training”, which is exercising on a vibrating surface i.e. a Power Plate. In our opinion don’t get too caught up in products or gimmicks. If vibrating helps then adding skipping to your exercise routine is all you need to do.
11. Selene Yeager explains to Prevention.com a good exercise routine with really good instruction, which is far too often a rarity in these types of blogs. Remember that exercise is a skill. The better you get at doing each move the more you will get out of it. Do them wrong and you may not get much out of exercising at all and even risk injury.
12. Angelique Millis breaks down for Bodybuilding.com how to get rid of cellulite. In particular Angelique encourages weight training alongside eating right, staying hydrated, and (if you didn’t know) not smoking. She goes on to say that if you have done all you can do naturally, you may see what treatments may offer your.
This makes the most sense. Don’t get frustrated with potions and treatments that are largely ineffectual if you have avoided the most-effective ways to tackle the issue.
Only You Can Fix Your Cellulite
Getting rid of cellulite and developing great legs go hand-in-hand. You can’t do one without the other. People who don’t have cellulite are fit there are just no two ways about it.
No one can do it for you and that’s the good news. The power to change is entirely in your hands.
Science Can Be Misleading
There is so much marketing of creams, pills, and treatments disguised as articles and blogs. One problem with blogs that promote products is that there is often some science to back up the validity of a certain product. When you do stumble across these articles keep in mind that the science is incomplete.
By that I mean that while a certain treatment may deal with a symptom of cellulite temporarily it is not fixing the route issue (hormonal imbalance) and therefore will ultimately not solve the issue.
Don’t Give Up
Rationalizing giving up is a common theme in many blogs and articles. Again always backed by science. The truth is there is always some slice of science to back up near any claim but it’s never the whole story.
You will keep hearing that “it’s genetics”, “even athletes get cellulite”, or “I’ve tried everything”. Don’t fall for this negative approach written by frustrated people looking to give up. In each of these cases people do some things to fix cellulite but are always missing at least one key component to the remedy.
They definitely haven’t tried everything, not by far. The approach is simple. Do it for yourself and you will no doubt see a great change in the appearance of your cellulite.
Here is a summary of the things you need to do:
• Hydration – drink 3 litres of water a day (minimum)
• Clean Eating – you need to eat and eat often (5 to 6 small meals a day)
• Strength Training – you don’t just need to “tone” you need to get stronger, building some lean muscle is crucial to getting rid of cellulite
• Reduce Stress – Being overstressed will throw you hormones out of whack, you have to be proactive with how you deal with stress
• Rest/Sleep – ditto for lack of sleep, do not overlook it
• Overcome your genetics – it can be done and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise
• Phony creams and treatments – brought to you by the very profitable global beauty industry and marketed to your fears and insecurity. These aren’t the answer.
• History of the condition – understand the whole story behind cellulite so you know how to deal with it moving forward
• Don’t smoke – it damages the skin and can only make things worse
• HIIT – developing high intensity in your workouts doesn’t happen overnight, it is a skill that needs to be built over time…and you can do it, you just need to start
You can do wonders with your legs if you put in the effort, which really isn’t all that much for what you get out of it. Once you do, you will wonder whatever took you so long to get started. Pretty soon the lifestyle changes that you make with exercise and nutrition become habit, then they become something you not only look forward to doing, but something you can’t live without.
If you want great legs you can have them so stop waiting and just do it already. You now know how to get rid of cellulite! At HowDoIGetGreatLegs.com we give you the plan to make it happen. If you want our take on how to get rid of cellulite click here to find out our complete solution.