Ever asked yourself, “How do I get rid of cellulite?” Why does it seem such a mystery? It could be that there is a whole industry centred around selling women false cures, creams, and treatments that never seem to work (if they did you wouldn’t see so many women with that orange peel skin).
How Do I Get Rid of Cellulite?
Simply look to people who consistently have smooth toned legs and do what they do. Who is this mystery group of incredibly fit people? …track and field athletes That’s right, how is it that sprinters always seem to be bereft of any semblance of cellulite? Because they way they train and eat keeps their bodies in a cellulite-free zone. This exercise, called the Marching B, is something all sprinters do on a regular basis. It is incredible for working your hamstrings and targeting that area where women often build up cellulite.
Do This One Exercise To Help Melt Cellulite
How To Do It: The Marching B
- This is a challenging exercise to learn but if you take the time to learn it you will reap big rewards
- Begin by raising the right knee to hip level with each stride. As the knee approaches hip height, extend the knee by reaching the lower leg and foot forward to near full extension (your entire leg should end up being parallel with the ground). If going to hip height is too challenging at first, you can do the movement at a lower level. Over the weeks ahead as you develop strength and flexibility, slowly challenge yourself to raise the height with which you can do this drill until you are at hip height.
- Allow your momentum to carry your body forward, and strike the ground in a pawing motion with the ball of the right foot six inches in front of the left foot, or in other words, almost under your hips. Then repeat the same motion with your left side and move forward in a slow marching tempo.
- This isn’t about covering a lot of ground quickly so take your time moving forward!
- Your head and torso should be upright, keep your shoulders and face relaxed
- Move your hands in a cheek-to-cheek motion; no higher than the cheek of your face and not further back than the cheek of your booty
Click here to find out how this other exercise can help with the reduction of cellulite! Do the Marching B as a warm up to any exercise routine and before too long you will be an expert at it. As you get better you can eventually try this in a skipping motion. As with many sprint drills, it doesn’t look like all that much but you sure can feel its positive effects the next day. Lastly, remember sprint drills are also making you more coordinated and graceful. These are benefits you just can’t get from most typical exercises. So give this a try and let us know what you think.
Putting It Altogether To Get Smooth Legs
You might still be asking how do I get rid of cellulite? Well the main secret is to keep your body in a good hormonal balance. You see cellulite begins with a series of reactions in the body that begin with your estrogen levels being too high. The way to keep your hormones in balance is through diet and exercise. Specifically, you need to do the right kind of exercise that not only develop all the muscles in the legs but cause the body to have a good hormonal response. In terms of nutrition, dairy has high amounts of estrogen whereas studies show that contrary to popular belief soy looks like it keeps estrogen levels moderated. So you have to be informed about what foods are good for your hormonal balance. For example, research shows that moderate cardio such as jogging can actually raise hormonal cortisol levels which has been show to encourage fat storage around the mid-section. This is not the kind of exercise to get you the legs you desire.
Get Started On The Path To Great Legs Today
You can get the legs and body you desire, you just need to get honest information so you can follow the right plan. Please visit us at www.howdoigetgreatlegs.com to get our free guide on how to eliminate cellulite once and for all!